on 14 August 2022
The Open Atom Open Source Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”) Technical Oversight Committee (“TOC”) provides technical guidance for the Foundation’s open source projects, and mainly undertakes the following responsibilities:
1. Provide the foundation with global technical vision and guidance;
2. Review and approve project incubation and graduation;
3. Develop mentor functions, review and approve the list of mentor resource pools;
4. Promote cooperation between projects, reduce redundancy and
5. Receive feedback from the user committee and assist the project in continuous improvement;
6. Promote the ecological connection between projects; 7. Define open source-related routine practices (principles, processes).